MRT Kamphaeng Phet Station
Kamphaeng Phet Station is located opposite to Or Tor Kor Market on Khampheng Phet Road. The
station is in the busy area as being surrounded by the crowded markets and shopping malls visited by uncountable
local residents and foreign tourists each day.
Explore Kamphaeng Phet Station
- JJ Mall : An air-conditioned version of Chatuchak Market with the less variety
of products. The mall consists of hundreds of shops selling wearing apparels, fashion accessories, handicrafts,
amulets, antiques, handmade items; featured with restaurants, banking services, convenient stores, salons, spa
and massage parlours, etc. JJ Mall is situated on Kamphaeng Phet Road, can be reached via MRT exit 1, open at
10.30 AM -7.00 PM on weekdays and 10.30 AM - 8.00 PM on weekends.
- Rot Fai Park Night Market : A night market with retro atmosphere offering
hundred of shops selling classic products such as vintage vehicles, used car spare parts, furniture,
knickknacks, disks, antiques, food & beverage, etc. It is located near Or Tor Kor Market (behind Chatuchak
Market), open only on weekends from 6.00 PM till midnight.
- Mystic Place BKK Hotel : A lovely boutique hotel offering 36 tastefully-decorated rooms
fully equipped with in-room necessary amenities, on-site facilities, and complimentary services to enrich
your stay. Located on Pradipat road, can be accessed by a short taxi ride from MRT exit 1.
Find more hotels nearby
- Ko Koa Hut : A tiny and lovely shop for sweets lovers serving bakery and
sweets made of chocolate and cocoa. Situated on the G floor of JJ Mall, open daily at the same opening hours of
- Or Tor Kor Seafood : A famous restaurant serving fresh seafood dishes with
yummy seafood sauce. The recommended menus are Grilled Prawn, Steamed Crab, Stir-Fried Crab with Yellow Curry,
Crisp-Fried Snapper with Fish Sauce, and many more. Located opposite to Or Tor Kor Market, can be reached by a
few steps away from MRT exit 1, open everyday from noon till 4.00 AM.
- Khanomthai Kaopeenong : A famous sweets shop that has been opening for over 30
years, offering a wide selection of delicious Thai desserts that allow you to experience the real taste of
traditional Thai sweets at inexpensive price. The shop is located at Or Tor Kor Market, accessible via exit 3
of the subway station, open daily from 10 AM till 8.00 PM.
- Or Tor Kor Market : Also known as The Marketing Organization for Farmers
Market. It is an upscale market regarded as a heaven on earth for gastronomes offering hundreds of foodstuff
shops with a wide range of food, fruits, and desserts. Located opposite to Chatuchak Market, can be reached
through subway station exit 3, open daily at 6.00 AM - 8.00 PM.