MRT Phahon Yothin Station
Phahon Yothin Station is located at Lat Phrao junction, where is the connection between Lat
Phrao Road, Vibhawadi - Rangsit Road, and Phahon Yothin Road. The station is in the busy area as surrounded by
famous shopping malls, hotels, academic institutes, and business towers.
Explore Phahon Yothin Station
- Central Plaza Lat Phrao : The largest and oldest department store in the area,
has been opening since 1983 and has just been closed for big renovation and re-opened in 2011. This shopping
mall consists of hundred of brand name retail shops, banks, restaurants, movie theaters, and supermarket which
attracts thousands of visitors a day. It is also the most popular meeting points for students, office workers,
and local residents in the area. Situated at the center of Lat Prao junction where is a few steps away from
subway station exit 4, open daily from 10.00 AM to 9.00 PM.
- Union Mall : The largest fashion shopping mall in the area, offering hundreds
shops of wearing apparel and fashion accessories. Though the prices are not very cheap, they are quite
reasonable and affordable. Union Mall is located on the beginning of Lat Phrao Road, easily accessible by a
short walking distance from MRT exit 5, open every day from 10.00 AM to 9.00 PM.
- Tesco Lotus Supercenter : A big superstore where you can find a wide range of
daily use items at cheap price. Located on Phahon Yothin Road opposite to Central Plaza, open daily from 9.00
AM till 11.00 PM.
- Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok : A 5-star hotel offering 565 stylish
rooms fully equipped with all essential in-room amenities, on-site facilities as well as complimentary
services to enrich your stay. Located next to Central Plaza Ladphrao, only a few minutes away from MRT exit
3 and 4.
- Iyarin@Tuk Chang Ratchayothin Hotel : A modern hotel that provides 167
tastefully-decorated rooms featured with all necessary amenities and first-rate services. Located at the
unique Elephant Tower, can be accessed by a short taxi ride from metro station exit 4.
Find more hotels nearby
- Lanta Pizza : A colorful pizzeria, also known as Pizza Tao Tan, serving hot
Stove Top Pizza with a wide selection of toppings featuring spaghetti, pasta, lasagna, steak, French fries, and
many more. It is located next to subway station exit 2, open everyday from noon till 10.00 PM.
- Aroi Nae Non : An famous restaurant serving yummy Isaan dishes at inexpensive
prices. Recommended menus are Hot Lao Steak, Grilled Chicken with yogurt, Sugary Grilled Pork Shoulder, and
Spicy Steamed Beef Soup. Situated on Soi Lat Phrao 1 next to Union Mall, can be reached by a short walking
distance from MRT exit 5.
- Chiang Hai : A Lanna-styled restaurant serving delicious Northern Thai food
featuring a wide selection of noodles, beverage and desserts. The recommended menus are Rice Noodles with Spicy
Pork Sauce, Northern Thai Noodle Curry Soup, Tom Yum Noodles, Taro Balls in Coconut Cream, and Rum Raisin
Cookie and Cream. Chiang Hai is situated on Soi Lat Phrao 4, only a few steps away from metro station exit 1,
open daily from 11.00 AM to 10.00 PM.