MRT Phra Ram 9 Station
Phra Ram 9 Station is situated at Rama IX intersection, in front of Fortune Town Building,
along Ratchadaphisek Road. The station is surrounded by business buildings, private properties, and is a low-key
area without interesting tourist attractions.
Explore Phra Ram 9 Station
- Fortune Town : A mall with "Lifestyle IT and Multimedia Center" concept. The
mall has five floors that offer hundreds of IT shops, quick service restaurants, banks, health & beauty
shops, food avenue, hobby and toys shops. Fortune Town is open daily from 10.00 AM - 9.00 PM, easily accessible
via MRT exit 1.
- Central Grand Plaza Rama IX : The latest branch of the big department store
chain of Thailand, just officially opened in December 2011. This large shopping plaza consists of world-class
cinema theaters, upscale restaurants, hundreds of brand name shops and services. Open daily from 10.00 AM -
9.00 PM, can be reached via MRT exit 2 that linked to Level B of the plaza.
- Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune : A luxurious hotel under ACCOR managed property offering
400 spacious rooms full with essential amenities and on-site facilities. Located at Fortune Building next to
MRT exit 1.
- Praso Ratchada Private Residence : A chic hotel offering 50 colorful guest rooms fully
equipped with essential in-room amenities featured with complimentary services. Located on Asok-Din Daeng
Road, only 150 meters away from MRT station.
- Centric Place Hotel : A nice hotel offering 126 well-appointed rooms featuring essential
in-room facilities and complimentary services. Located on Asok-Din Daeng Road, only a short distance walk
from the station.
Find more hotels nearby
- OK Betong : A famous restaurant serving delicious Hainanese Chicken Rice, both
steamed and fried chicken, at only 45-55 baht a dish. Located on the G floor of Fortune Tower, a few minutes
walk from MRT exit 1, open daily from 10.00 AM - 8.00 PM.
- Agehan : A Japanese restaurant serving buffet menus like fresh sushi, sashimi,
tepanyaki, shabu shabu, tempura, and many more. The price for buffet is 530 baht for adults and 285 baht for
children. The restaurant is situated on the 2nd floor of Grand Mercure Fortune Hotel, only 50 meters away from
exit 1. Opening hours are 11.30 AM - 2.30 PM and 5.30 PM - 10.30 PM of every day.
- World Restaurant One Ratchada : A luxury restaurant serving international
buffets with a wide selection of European-Thai-Chinese-Japanese foods, beverage and desserts. Brunch buffet is
available at 365 baht for adults and 185 baht for children from 11.30 AM to 2.30 PM while dinner buffet costs
499 baht for adults and 285 baht for children from 5.30 PM to 10.00 PM. The restaurant is located at the lobby
of Grand Mercure Fortune Hotel.