MRT Sam Yan Station
Sam Yan Station is located on Rama 4 Road near the junction to Phayathai Road and Si Praya Road
as well as not far away from Chulalongkorn University. The station is surrounded by the residential neighborhood,
featured with shophouses and restaurants.
Explore Sam Yan Station
- Chamchuri Square : A lavish building complex on Phayathai Road, consists of
several restaurants, bookshops, miscellaneous retails shops and service, as well as educational service
centres. Chamchuri Square can be reached via MRT exit 2, opens everyday at 10.00 AM - 10.00 PM.
- Sam Yan Market : A permanent foodstuff marketplace, located on the land of
Chulalongkorn University. Opens daily at 5.00 AM - 5.00 PM.
- Rose Hotel : A Thai-style decorated hotel offering guest rooms fully equipped with
in-room amenities and on-site facilities. Located on Soi Nah Wat Hua Lamphong, just 700 meters away from MRT
Sam Yan, can be reached through exit 1. Taking a short taxi ride to the hotel is recommended.
- Montien Hotel Bangkok : A traditional Thai designed hotel offering 475 guest rooms full
with facilities and complimentary services. Located near Wat Hua Lamphong, about 700 meters away from MR
station, can be reached via exit 1.
Find more hotels nearby
- Sam Yan Cafeteria : A famous food court located on the upper floor of Sam Yan
Market, where gather several restaurants serving a wide selection of food such as steak, noodles, rice
porridge, rice with various toppings, coffee, desserts, which make it become very popular for students,
teachers, staffs from nearby university / schools, as well as people from all over Bangkok. The recommended
restaurants are Ouan-Phom Steak, Today Steak, Sam Yan Rice Porridge, and Chen Dim Sum. Sam Yan Cafeteria opens
daily at 5.00 AM - 12.00 AM, can be reached via MRT exit 2.
- Water Library : A luxurious restaurant serving international foods such as
Foie Gras, Creme Brulee, Smoke Salmon, 400 Day Grain Fed Beef, Fresh Buttermilk Panna Cotta, Mix Freshy Berry;
featured with a good selection of wine and mineral water imported from all over the world. Water Library is
located on the 2nd floor of Chamchuri Square, a few minutes walk from exit 2, opens daily from 11.00 AM - 10.00
- T. Spoon : A small restaurant serving a la carte Thai food featured with fresh
juices and milk. Located on Soi Chula 50, can be reached by a short taxi or Tuk Tuk ride from MRT exit 2.
- Wat Hua Lamphong : One of Thailand's Royal Buddhist temples built in 1782,
consists of the shrine of King Rama V, Buddha images shines, Ganesha shrine, fine crematorium, beautiful
chapels with murals and monks' houses. Located on Rama 4 Road, about a kilometer from Hua Lamphong Railway
Station, can be reached via MRT exit 1.