MRT Si Lom Station
Si Lom Station is located at the beginning of Si Lom Road, in front of Dusit Thani Hotel. The
station is the interchange station to BTS Sala Daeng, where is the most busy business area in the daytime and vivacious nightlife
venue in the nighttime. Si Lom is regarded as one of the most crowded stations as surrounded by hotels, shopping
malls, markets, office buildings and banks.
Explore Si Lom Station
- Patpong Night Market : A vivacious night market where
you can find a wide selection of counterfeit products such as watches, shoes, handbags, sunglasses, shirts,
DVDs, blu-rays, and many more. The prices are set to be high so you can bargain, but if you don't, the sellers
are happy. Handmade products and Thai souvenirs are also available for those who are looking for something
exotic. The best hours to visit Patpong Night Market is around 7.00 PM until midnight.
- Robinson : A big department store with hundreds of shops and services. Located
right next to the exit 2 of the station. Opens daily from 10.00 AM - 9.00 PM.
- Silom Complex : The quiet shopping mall with Central Department Store, Tops
Supermarket, and several shops and restaurants. Opens everyday from 10.00 AM to 9.00 PM, can be reached via
exit 2 through BTS Sala Daeng Station.
- Novotel Bangkok Fenix Silom Hotel : A 4-star hotel providing 216 extravagant rooms fully
equipped by in-room amenities; featured with on-site facilities and complimentary services. Located close to
the junction on Si Lom Road, can be reached easily via exit 2.
- Dusit Thani Bangkok Hotel : A 5-star hotel offering 517 spacious rooms with full
amenities, complimentary services, on-site restaurants, fitness, spa, and many more that will enrich your
stay. Located on the heart of Si Lom Road, only few minutes walk from MRT exit 2.
Find more hotels nearby
- The Square : An all-day dinning restaurant offering a la carte, buffet brunch
(540 baht), buffet dinner (640 baht), and buffet Sunday Brunch (760 baht); featured with a wide selection of
seafood and beefs imported from Australia and New Zealand. The restaurant is located on the 6th floor of
Novotel Fenix Hotel, can be reached by exit 2 to Silom Complex where hotel's shuttle van is available to take
you to the hotel every hour. Opening hour is 6.00 AM - 10.30 PM of every day.
- Sushikoo : A hi-end Japanese restaurant serving fresh sushi, sashimi, tempura
and many other menus which are available in a la carte and buffet. Located on Soi Thaniya, can be reached via
exit 2. Opening hours are 11.30 AM - 2.00 PM and 5.30 PM - 12.00 AM on weekdays, and 3.30 PM - 12.00 AM on
- Treecreepper : A boutique and vintage restaurant serving international
cuisine. Located on Soi Sala Daeng 1, open daily from 10.00 AM - 10.30 PM. Recommended menus is Black Spa
- Lumphini Park : A large public park with 142 acres of land, built in 1925 in
the reign of King Rama VI. It is the first public park consists of artificial lake, large yard for recreation
activities, archaic Chinese clock tower, public library and palm trees. Lumphini Park is located on the corner
of Rama 4 and Ratchadamri Roads where is right at exit 1 of MRT station, opens daily from 5.00 AM - 9.00
- Statue of King Rama VI : Erected in 1942 to commemorate the kindness of His
Majesty The King Rama IV, who initiated the idea of creating Lumphini Park. The statue is located in front of
the park and is a good spot to take pictures of this lively city, both day and night.