MRT Sukhumvit Station
Sukhumvit Station is located on the busy business area of Bangkok - Sukhumvit Road. It is one
of the most crowded MRT stations as being the interchange station with BTS Asok, surrounded by many office buildings, hotels, restaurants, shopping malls,
interesting nightlife spot and tourist attractions.
Explore Sukhumvit Station
- Metro Mall : The first MRT shopping mall officially opened in 2005, consisting
of over 20 retails shops and services that afford the passengers of Bangkok Metro to have more shopping
convenience. Located on B1 floor of the station, opens daily from 9.00 AM to 9.00 PM.
- Terminal 21 : A new shopping mall on Sukhumvit Road built under the concept of
"Market Street" providing different theme for each floor; Caribbean, Rome, Paris, Tokyo, London, Istanbul, San
Francisco, and Hollywood. The mall provides more than 600 retail shops s all lifestyle products and services;
featured with a cinema complex, supermarket, upscale restaurants, and the renowned 36-meter long escalator.
Terminal 21 is located on Soi Sukhumvit 19, a short walking distance from MRT exit 3.
- Grande Centre Point Hotel Terminal 21 : A 5-star hotel providing 498 luxurious rooms
fully equipped with in-room modern amenities, on-site facilities and complimentary services. Located on Soi
Sukhumvit 19, just a few minutes away from exit 3.
- Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit : An elegant five-star hotel offering 325 spacious
rooms and suites tastefully decorated with contemporary Thai designs fully equipped with hi-tech amenities
featuring in-room technology. Located on Soi Asok Montri (Sukhumvit 21), easily reached via MRT exit 1.
- Tai-Pan Hotel : A 3-star hotel offering 139 convenient rooms and 7 spacious suites with
full essential amenities as well as complimentary services. Located on Soi Sukhumvit 23, where is only a
short walking distance away from MRT exit 2.
Find more hotels nearby
- Something Sweet Bakery Cafe : A famous bakery franchise serving delicious
cakes, bakery, coffee and beverage. The popular menus are Strawberry Milk Cake, Strawberry Chocolate Chips,
Sticky Chocolate, Punch, Chocoholic, Tiramisu, Banoffee, and Salads. Located on the 2nd floor of Interchange
Building at Asok intersection, only a few minutes walk from MRT exit 2, open daily from 10.00 AM to 8.00
- Hou Yuu : A modern Japanese restaurant serving fusion Japanese menus and the
recommended ones are Toro Wakame Miso, Grilled Taraba Crab Special and Kobe Tataki. Located on the B1 floor at
GMM Grammy Place Plaza, a short walking distance from MRT exit 2, open daily at 11.00 AM - 2.00 PM and 5.00 PM
- 10.00 PM.
- Soi Cowboy : Another famous nightlife venue in the red-light district of
Bangkok. Soi Cowboy was named after T.G. Edwards, an African-American who was firstly opened a bar at this area
in 1977 and always wore a cowboy hat. It is a 400-meter long alley with several bars and pubs cater to tourists
and expat residents. Soi Cowboy is located in between Soi Sukhumvit 21 and 23 only a short walking distance
from MRT exit 2, opens nightly from 7.00 PM until late.
- The Siam Society : A non-profit organization under Royal Patronage founded in
1944 to promote knowledge of Thailand and its neighboring countries. At Siam Society, Thai culture, history,
architecture, art are provided in the form of museum, library, live shows to educate those who are enthusiastic
to know more about Thailand's legacy. The Siam Society is located on Soi Sukhumvit 21 (Asok Montri), just a few
minutes walk from exit 1, open on Tuesday to Sunday at 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM (close on holidays).