MRT Sutthisan Station
Sutthisan Station is located at Sutthisan intersection on Ratchadaphisek Road. It is a low-key
area surrounded by private properties, business buildings, hotels, government offices, no big shopping mall or any
tourist attraction nearby.
Explore Sutthisan Station
- Diamond Princess : A jewelry shop with a wide selection of diamond rings,
earrings, necklaces, bracelets, bangles, including accessories for men and women. Located right next to MRT
station, only a few steps away from exit 4, open on Monday to Saturday at 9.00 AM - 6.00 PM.
- Lantana Resort : A cozy hotel offering 65 guest rooms with contemporary decoration fully
equipped with necessary amenities and complimentary services. Located on Ratchadaphisek Road, only a few
minutes away from exit 1.
- Veronica Residence : A modern boutique hotel providing 60 spacious rooms with trendy and
colorful decoration plus in-room amenities, on-site facilities and complimentary services. Located on
Ratchadaphisek Road, not far away from MRT station, easily accessible via exit 1.
- Diamond Residence Ratchada : A beautifully designed hotel with 133 spacious modern rooms
fully furnished with essential amenities, ready-to-use facilities, and complimentary services. Located on
Soi Hatsadisewi, can be reached by a short walking distance from MRT exit 3.
Find more hotels nearby
- Beer Talay : A lively restaurant serving a variety of yummy Thai, Chinese,
European food, seafood, and Isaan food featured with cold Singha and Heineken beer in the relaxing atmosphere.
Located on Soi Ratchadaphisek 18, a few minutes away from MRT exit 3, can be accessed by a short taxi ride.
Opening hours is 5.00 PM - 12.00 AM.
- Kung : A Korean restaurant serving tasty BBQ and Shabu buffet at less than 200
baht / person. Located right next to MRT exit 4, open everyday at 11.00 AM - 10.00 PM.
- Chiraporn : A famous Vietnamese restaurant serving original taste of
Vietnamese menus. Located on Sutthisan Winitchai Road, only a few minutes away from MRT, open daily from 10.30
AM - 9.00 PM.