MRT Thailand Cultural Center Station
Thailand Cultural Center Station is situated on Ratchadaphisek Road, surrounded by schools,
business buildings, shopping malls and interesting attractions.
Explore Thailand Cultural Centre Station
- Esplanade : A lifestyle shopping mall with "Artertainment avanue" concept,
comprises of over 120 retails shops, upscale restaurants, and entertainment venues such as Esplanade Cineplex,
Muangthai Ratchadalai Theatre, Music Plaza, Art & Sculpture Exhibition Hall, Literature zone, Bowling
Alley, Ice Skating Arena, including Tops Supermarket. Esplanade is situated on right next to MRT station (exit
3), open daily from 10.00 AM to 10.00 PM.
- Big C Extra: A hypermarket formerly known as Carrefour. It is the largest
supermarket in this area, offering every daily use products featured with various service centers and
restaurants. Located on Ratchadaphisek Road, about 100 meters away from MRT exit 4, open everyday from 9.00 AM
- 11.00 PM.
- Robinson : A well-known department store that has been opening in this area
for more than 20 years, providing hundreds of retail shops of apparels, cosmetics and home-use products.
Located next to Big C Extra Ratchadaphisek, about 150 meters away from exit 3, open daily from 10.00 AM - 10.00
- Cyber World Market : A newly opened night market that offers a wide selection
of products at cheap price, for example, wearing apparels, shoes, handbags, fashion accessories, IT gadgets,
food stalls, including live bands on stage. Located in front of Cyber World Tower, opposite to Robinson
department store, just a short walking distance from MRT exit 3. The market is open everyday from 4.00 PM to
- Amanta Hotel & Residence Ratchada : A modern style hotel offering 116 executive
suites fully equipped with all necessary amenities and ready-to-use facilities. Located on Ratchadaphisek
Road, only five minutes walk from MRT exit 4.
- Prom Ratchada Residence and Spa : A chic hotel with 79 clean and spacious rooms fully
equipped with top-class facilities, complimentary services, and spa. Located on Soi Nathong 7, only 250
meters away from exit 4.
- The Mini Ratchada Hotel : A contemporary stylish hotel offering spacious modern-styled
rooms featuring funky blue lighting with full in-room amenities, on-site facilities and complimentary
services. Located on Ratchadapisek Road, accessible by a short taxi ride from exit 4.
Find more hotels nearby
- Nakorn Kara : A restaurant featured with private karaoke rooms that decorated
with the mixture of Thai Lanna and Bali styles, offering relaxing atmosphere with live bands as well as serving
yummy Thai foods and cold beverage. Located behind Esplanade Ratchada, open every night from 6.00 PM - 2.00
- Wasabi : A modern-decorated restaurant offering healthy Japanese food with
fresh taste of Wasabi. The recommended menus are Shabu Soya Milk, Katsu Don with Cheese, Sashimi Set C, Salmon
Dream, and Wasibi Ice Cream. The restaurant is situated on the 3 floor of Esplanade Ratchada, 100 meters away
from exit 3, open every day at 11.00 AM - 10.00 PM.
- Orchard : A famous Singaporean restaurant serving Chicken Rice, Laksa Lemak,
Bak Kut Teh, and many other Singaporean menus. Located on B floor of Esplanade Ratchada, can be reached via
exit 3, open daily from 10.00 AM - 10.00 PM.
- Secret Recipe : A renowned cake and bakery cafe featuring fusion Thai food
with various yummy menus. Located on M floor, easily accessible from exit 3, open daily from 10.00 AM - 10.00
- Siam Niramit : A world-class theater offering spectacular shows of Thailand
Arts and Culture featured with over 100 performers, amazing special effects using state-of-the-art technology,
lavish costumes and stunning set designs. The shows consists of 3 main acts; Journey Back into History, Journey
Beyond Imagination, and Journey Through Joyous Festivals, which manifest the historical and spiritual heritage
of Thailand. Apart from the show, Siam Niramit also affords visitors to experience the real Thai ways of life
by providing interesting attractions such as village of the Four Regions, Elephant Ride, Traditional Dance
& Music, and Traditional Thai Massage. Siam Niramit is located 800 meters away from MRT station, can be
accessed by the shuttle van service that usually available around 5.30 PM at exit 1. Opening hours are 6.00 PM
- 10.00 PM and the show always starts at 8.00 PM. Admission fees are 1,500 / 1,850 / 2,000 / 2,350 baht depends
on the package you choose.
- Thailand Cultural Center : A cultural center large indoor auditoriums with 500
- 2,000 seating capacity and outdoor stage, opened in 1987 to celebrate the 60th birthday of His Majesty King
Bhumibhol Aduyadej as well as to promote Thai Arts and Cultures through the art performing. The center is
always busy hosting a variety of national and international cultural events such as Bolshoi ballerinas, Thai
puppets, symphony orchestra shows, concert, exhibitions, and many more. Admission to the center is free but
some events required ticket fees. Thailand Cultural Center is accessible by a short taxi ride or 15-minute
walking distance from MRT exit 4, open daily at 8.00 AM - 4.00 PM. Opening hours may changed according to the
schedule of each event as well, prior time checking is recommended.
- Ratchada Soi 4 : A popular nightlife spot features several vivacious bars,
pubs and restaurants catered to teenagers and office workers from all over Bangkok. It is a good place to have
fun and experience the true Thai nightlife. Ratchada Soi 4 is located about 300 meters away from MRT exit 2,
open nightly from 7.00 PM till late.